Sunday 15 April 2012

Norwich Makers Market

Yesterday my Sister and I went to the Norwich Makers Market at St Thomas's Church Hall on Earlham Road. It was a really beautiful event and literally just around the corner from me. There were so many pretty things to choose from, it was almost too hard to decide. But I did *manage* to make a few purchases.

First off there was a gorgeous canvas from The Rustic Rose


Then a beautiful bird from Just Elephants. Love Love Love! I'm thinking that I'm going to be super good and keep this for our Christmas Tree!



Finally I bought some Crochet Coasters from Bobobun - these are just wonderful! They are so soft and look at those colours, look at that yellow. These just can't be used for drinks - as Lisa suggested at the Market, they'd be great on a dressing table, so that's where they're destined.


You can see pictures of the event on their Facebook page. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one!

No comments: