Friday 13 April 2012

Sheringham

Reflections in the Sand by Tom Fisher2
Reflections in the Sand, a photo by Tom Fisher2 on Flickr.
We headed to Sheringham today. The sky was blue with fluffy white clouds. We grabbed Coffee and Ice Cream from the Funky Mackerel Gallery before heading out onto the beach. I love walking on the beach, the sound of the waves, walking through the rock pools, seeking out drift wood, hunting for sea glass. There was barely a soul on the beach today.

I need to visit the Coast as often as possible. I'm so fortunate to live so near to so many great beaches. We spend our summer evenings swimming or body boarding at Sea Palling. Going for long walks at Holkham. Watching the Grey Seals early in the year at Horsey. Playing on the Dunes at Caister. The beautiful beach huts at Wells. I'm sure I'd get withdrawal symptoms otherwise!

No comments: