Saturday 5 May 2012

31

I turned 31 this past week and there was cake, laughter and lots of fun. There was singing, dancing and some fancy dress - lets just say my friends and family are very good sports and know how to make me smile. I'm very fortunate to have them in my life.



I was thoroughly spoilt by my friends and loved ones. My presents came wrapped in beautiful pink dotty papers, kraft paper (love kraft paper!) and sparkly white tissue paper. So pretty! I'm one lucky girl. I was super excited when these two pretty white boxes were unwrapped.


My Husband, Mum and Sister had all got together and look what was inside...


My very own Kit Heath Beachcomber Bracelet! Oh my, I'm in love! I just think the names of the pebbles of fantastic. I've been gifted Drift, Humbug, Coral, Coast,  River, Polka Dot and Pool. Considering quite how much I love the Beach, this Bracelet is just perfect, simply perfect

Then there was some lovely of Cath K goodies...I must admit that I'm going to struggle to use Stationery Set as its just too pretty.



And some making goodies too...which I've already been using today making some more Earrings and Brooches too. My Mum choose the perfect colours - loving pastels at the moment.



Finally my Husband pulled out an absolute treat of a gift, gosh I love this man. It came in a pretty Aqua bag which I recognised from one of my favourite Jewellers in Rochester, Kent.


Inside there was the most pretty Silver Rose Brooch. Like I said, I'm a very spoilt girl!

Then there was Cake! Fortunately not with 31 Candles...good old Marks with their tasty yumminess.


Tomorrow I have lots of Thank You Cards to make and write!!!