Tuesday 4 September 2012

Little Makings


In between bigger projects like Crochet Blankets, I have to intersperse them with little makes. Sometimes blankets feel never ending - recently I have been sewing in the ends of 360 granny squares which at times can feel quite painful! Especially when you realise that 60 of them are too big and need frogging! Thank goodness for my husband as he has offered to block them all for me. So I like little makes, things that a quick and easy to make - a bit of instant gratification!


Felt Flower Brooch - the centre is a self cover button in one of my favourite fabrics. Such quick little project,  it just takes a little drying time and now it beautifully embellishes my Winter coat.


Simple bunting to adorn our new shelves in our dining room. It makes me feel like a kinda have a dresser.


Hanging crochet hearts - nice little gifts for when the need calls. I do love twine and even more little makes.




3 comments:

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

The little brooch is lovely, how do you make them, could we have a tutorial! Ada :)

Lynne said...

I especially love the hangin'hearts! So simple, so pretty.

Pomona said...

What a wonderful husband - I wish I could get mine to block and sew up my knitting!

Pomona x